Monday, September 13, 2010

Tactilis



This drawing app is just full of novel interaction design. It may be the first time I see commands issued by crossing the edge of the screen. I'm sure you could do lots of other things with that.

It's the first time I see the circular ruler in a paint program. The gesture is interesting for that one, because it differentiates between a two finger rotational gesture where both fingers move, vs two finger rotational gesture where only one finger moves. Interesting.

1 comment:

Antoine said...

I really like this app. Yes the toolbars are on thing, but that pop-ov panel is simply genius. It also seems that you are limited in the size if the canvas, which might make it a lot easier ti use this app for more than just line drawings and wirerframes. Me, thinks Adobe Ideas just got booted from my iPad.